Full-Time Intermediary Sales – BDM, South East
• Develop new intermediary relationships and exceed personal sales targets from a panel of intermediaries.
• Identify and promote new sales opportunities whilst developing and maintaining strong business relationships.
• Work with intermediaries to ensure a professional service is provided.
• Ensure customer needs are identified and satisfied.
• Plan and organize intermediary panel development.
• Prepare and deliver agreed monthly sales activity plan.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of compliance and other regulatory issues.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the DFM market
• Good relationship management skills.
• A track record of promoting DFM services to the intermediary market place
• Investment Management Certificate preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
• Excellent organization skills and the ability to plan and self-manage.
• Full driving license and a willingness to travel.
Location: South East / Basic salary: Competitive – Uncapped + Travel + Benefits / Job Ref: MM101402
How to ApplyContact: Martin McArthur - Tel: 07876375542 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4122 total views, 4 today