Full-Time Business Development Sales Executive
Are you looking for a performance related opportunity? Do you have the hunger and motivation to succeed in Financial Services sales?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and highly motivated graduate looking to pursue a career in financial services or an experienced business development professional looking to join a successful and dynamic team.
Our client is seeking an individual with the ability to contribute to all new business, supporting in the development of new prospects and liaising with clients at the highest of levels.
- Appointment setting/tele-marketing/sales experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Sales experience preferable
- High level of personal motivation
- Excellent confident communicator at all levels
- Highly professional and articulate telephone manner
- Enthusiastic, inquisitive and persuasive
- Team player
- University Degree
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Internet and E-mail
- Build rapport with existing and potential clients via the telephone to arrange face-to-face meetings for the Business Development Managers
- Provide confirmation and details of meeting to clients via email
- Ensure all meeting arrangements and information about the client gained from the call is logged
- To liaise and maintain regular contact with clients in a professional manner
- Develop business through the sales of specific products to new clients
- Recognize key sales opportunities and act quickly upon these
- Make outbound sales calls
- Maintain accurate records and provide performance reports regularly
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator with a highly professional telephone manner. An instant rapport builder, your remit will be to engage clients and arrange appointments.
Salary: Basic + High earnings potential + Benefits + Bonus
How to ApplyContact: Charles Jamieson - Mob: 077701156833 - Email: email@example.com
4171 total views, 4 today