17 Sep 2014
Full-Time Financial Adviser
The candidate will be required to work independently and with colleagues to:
- Promote our clients brand of UCITS collective investment schemes within the UK as a savings vehicle of choice either directly or via a retirement savings option such as Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) or a tax incentivised wrapper such as Individual Saving accounts (ISA).
- Travel to various parts of the UK to meet with retail and institutional clients.
- Provide the full function of financial advice to retail clients including a fact find, suitability analysis and suitability report. Provide ongoing service to existing clients.
- Ensure that sales and activity targets agreed to are met.
- Competence at all stages of the financial advisory process and operating at all times within the framework of the law.
- Employee will be required to generate his own leads effectively with potential clients to ensure he / she meets the agreed targets and deadlines.
- Candidate must follow the company’s business strategy.
- Degree / Diploma in Financial Planning; Should be a level 4 certified financial advisor and be RDR compliant, recognised by the FCA to give regulated advice covering UCITS and mutual funds, Individual Saving accounts (ISA) and Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) products)
- Years of experience required: 3- 5 yrs / 5 – 7 yrs / 7 yrs +
- Should be familiar with the broad range of investment and retirement savings options including the UK Financial Services Regulations, Personal Taxation, Ethical Investment, Risk, Financial Protection and Retirement Planning.
- Should have a history of building strong relationship and a proven sales track record
- Must be able to generate own Sales leads and be willing to explore, identify and pursue new clients.
- Good general computer literacy.
- Should have valid UK driver license.
Location: London / Job Type: Permanent / Salary: £45k – £60K / Job Reference: MM071414
How to ApplyContact: Martin McArthur - Tel: 07876375542 - Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
3864 total views, 2 today