Full-Time Head of Strategic Partnerships
Our client is an innovative, focused Investment manager specialising in generating long-term capital appreciation and stable income returns for clients of financial advisers, wealth managers, discretionary investment managers, family offices and charities. Their investments offer exposure to UK real assets including IHT tax solutions Venture Capital Trusts, and income producing lower volatility actively managed funds
Must be highly motivated, articulate and enjoy developing and managing strong working relationships. Our client aims to provide a high level of personal service and technical expertise.
Primary Job Functions
- Enhance and develop existing and new strategic relationships to increase business levels.
- Maintain up-to-date records on internal CRM system.
- Exceptional sales skills.
- Strong and flexible work ethic.
- High quality interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and able to work unsupervised efficiently and effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of the key strategic partners in the IFA world and have previously worked in a similar National Account Manager role.
- Hold or working towards industry specific exams as specified from time to time.
Location: (Home or London office) / Job Type: Permanent / Salary: Negotiable. / Job Reference: JM051401
How to ApplyContact: Martin McArthur - Tel: 07876375542 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3968 total views, 2 today