Full-Time Intermediary Sales Manager, £Competitive
Our client is one of the leading technology investors in the UK.
A position is available within our clients team for an ambitious individual with strong communication skills to help drive the continued growth of funds under management through building our presence with intermediaries across the UK and supporting our clients growing investor base and adviser network nationally, both pre and post investment.
The role will suit an individual with experience working with financial intermediaries including IFAs (experience in the tax efficient investment sector would be ideal) and will initially be primarily office based but with the ability to progress into a territory management position within 6-12 months (experienced territory/field based managers will also be considered).
- Building and managing relationships with prospective and existing intermediaries including scheduling meetings for our clients new EIS & SEIS funds
- Sales support for intermediary presentations and events
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and sales campaigns
- Ensure consistent client communication and management of the CRM system and Investor Portal
- Degree educated
- Prior intermediary sales experience (telesales) in the financial services / investment industry preferred
- Knowledge of tax efficient investments (including EIS & SEIS)
- Experience in building and nurturing client relationships through to lead generation essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills required
- Self-starter with a desire to progress within a fast growing investment business
- Competitive package available (base salary + bonus, benefits)
Location: London / Job Type: Permanent / Salary: £Competitive / Job Ref: MM011504
How to ApplyContact: Penny Smith / Email: email@example.com / Tel: +44 (0) 2033 564908
4037 total views, 3 today