16 Sep 2014
Full-Time Paraplanner – Investment Management
- Review prospective clients’ existing arrangements to determine whether a transfer is suitable.
- Review and assess the ability of the company to manage within existing structures.
- Provide direct communication of Financial Planning advice to prospective and/or existing clients.
- University Graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Level 4 Qualification – CII Diploma in Financial Planning/ Regulated Financial Planning preferable.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Very strong understanding of Financial Planning principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to ApplyContact: Charles Jamieson - Email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mob: 077701156833
3531 total views, 4 today