17 Sep 2014
Full-Time Platform Sales Marketing BDM
- Developing and maintaining Wealth Management platforms.
- Design and implement strategies and a business plan to target all of the relevant wealth management platforms.
- Identify business opportunities from these platforms by meeting Key individuals and successfully maintain these relationships for future business.
- Grow the number of funds on each platform. Increase assets under management on each platform.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Independent Financial Advisors
- Maintain relationships with the Top 20 IFA networks and ensure that the relationship between the company and the respective IFA networks remain strong.
- Train IFA’S and wealth management platforms’ on the company products on a regular basis.
- Deliver presentations and promote the company as a leading brand in the UK and perform regular presentations to wealth management platforms, IFA, existing and prospective clients on the company’s products, prospects and developments.
- Minimum Qualification: Honours Commerce Degree, or a recognised post-graduate qualification from the financial services industry.
- Additional Qualification: MBA would be an advantage – CISI or CII Level 4.
- Years of Experience: Over 10 years experience in managing and building institutional client relationships while working within a fund platform.
- Competencies: Proven sales, distribution and marketing track record within the platforms industry/ Understanding of mutual fund industry and wealth management / Ability to deal with the heads of financial institutions and senior individuals / Understanding of Financial Conduct Authority regulatory requirement. Candidate must have a keen interest in current economic, financial and UK tax affairs.
- Very strong ability to work with people. Intuitive and highly influential and captivating personality. A strong team player.
- The person fulfilling the role should have strong influencing skills to be able to gain willing acceptance. The person should have a well developed ability to handle objections and challenging personality types.
- Should be mobile and flexible. May be required to travel locally on a frequent basis.
- May be required to travel internationally on an occasional basis.
- Experience and clear understanding of strategy formulation and implementation.
- Strong record keeping skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven
Location: London / Job Type: Permanent / Salary: Negotiable + uncapped bonus / Job Ref: MM061406
How to ApplyContact: Martin McArthur - Tel: 07876375542 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4173 total views, 5 today