Full-Time Sales Consultant Protection, Yorkshire
We have an exciting Permanent opportunity for a Sales Consultant (Protection) to join the Northern Field Sales team, covering Yorkshire.
The main purpose of the role is to promote and sell our clients products via the IFA market, to a panel of intermediary firms. You will have objectives to meet sales targets for a defined geographical area, to agreed budgets and timescales, using the Regional Sales Team (RST) model effectively.
Based from home in the Yorkshire area, you will be required to travel extensively around the Yorkshire region, covering Leeds, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Hull, York and Scarborough.
- Achieve sales targets across both brands for defined geographical area using Regional Sales Team model effectively.
- Understand the different propositions and position these accordingly to maximise sales.
- Achieve sales target for region by carrying out fact find exercises, identifying sales opportunities and following up on these.
- Follow sales plan as agreed with Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
- Ensure that effort is concentrated on profitable accounts as directed by RSM and by use of appropriate MI/tools and planning
- Support campaigns and events as required
- Agree contact strategy for region in conjunction with RST and endorsed by RSM and Telephone Sales Manager.
- Work effectively with Partnership Support Consultants to provide a seamless service to customers.
- Ensure the identification of the appropriate client segmentation of the IFA to drive the relevant dual brand sales engagement.
- Follow the clear direction given to sales teams on targeted segmentation keeping a clear focus on the most profitable accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of the protection market
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of client propositions and products.
- Good technical knowledge of Business Protection.
- Detailed knowledge of trust planning and inheritance tax planning.
- Account/client management experience.
- CFP modules 1-5 or equivalent
Location: Home Based, Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, 35.0 Hours per Week
Salary: 31k – 35k + OTE + Benefits
Job Reference: TP081403
How to ApplyContact: Trudi Patience – Tel: 02033 564908 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4277 total views, 2 today