Full-Time Senior Para planner
Our client is seeking a Senior Para planner that will be providing compliant, technical and report writing support for the Partner allowing them to maximise time spent with clients, thus contributing to the business’ financial and service targets. The individual will have a proven track record of high level technical Para planning within the financial services sector, with strong abilities within pensions and investments, tax, trusts and estate planning, together with creating and designing holistic advice solutions.
The successful candidate will be based in a busy office ensuring technical reports and recommendations are generated by the Practice accurately and reflect their clients’ particular circumstances.
They will be working as part of a busy team and will need to be adaptable. The role will include collating detailed client information, preparing technical reports, identifying opportunities throughout the report writing process and fully managing their own case load. You will be given full training on the relevant IT systems.
Specific role requirements
- Detailed technical report writing skills within Wealth Management. Particular knowledge of pensions, investments, tax, trusts and estate planning would be highly advantageous
- Attendance at client meetings with the Senior Partner as appropriate, presenting Voyant cash flow planning software financial planning report, take details
- Preparing technical documentation for clients meetings
- Use of Voyant to create and update client personal information
- Identifying and managing marketing opportunities for the business
- Preparation and submission of client applications
- Preparation of standard, transfer and complex Suitability Letters to clients, achieving minimum of 80% “suitable first time” quality of documentation
- Keeping up to date on all new industry specific regulations, including FCA Conduct of Business Rules and compliance matters, and ensuring these standards are maintained.
- This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, literate, process driven, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
- The successful candidate will have continual contact with clients, and will be confident in dealing with third parties, demonstrating ability to work with total discretion.
- An experienced Para planner or Financial Services Professional who is willing to be, or is already CF30 registered with the FCA and are QCA level 4 Diploma qualified (as a minimum), but preferably Chartered/Fellow Chartered, or are working towards this.
- The typical advice solutions designed by the Financial Advisor, mean we are looking for an individual who is creative and has a very strong ability in the areas of pensions, investments, tax, trusts and estate planning.
- The particular individual should preferably be someone who is experienced in creating/designing holistic advice solutions.
- The role may be attractive to someone who might be one or more of the following roles: Previous Financial Advisor, experienced high level Para planner (specialising in pensions and investment advice), or a technician currently working on a helpdesk/technical support for example, and wanting to take the next step.
- Will be a quick thinker, able to think on their feet
- Have a high level of literacy and numerical literacy
- Demonstrated proven longevity in previous positions
Salary: £35k – £45k + Bonus & Bens
2444 total views, 4 today